Wednesday 7 December 2016

Blog 3088: Nuneaton and Bedworth Open Meet 8/9th April 2017

I am now accepting entries for this Level 3 Open Meet. This is one of the focus meets for the end of Cycle 2 and it fills up VERY quickly as it is at the end of the Midlands Qualifying period.


To ensure we have the best chance of having our entries accepted I am putting a very short entry window on this meet. Please could I have all entries by FRIDAY 6TH JANUARY 2017. I will not be processing any electronic entries received after this date to ensure those that I have will have every chance of being accepted.

Please post your entries in the box at West Park with a cheque payable to LESC - entries are £6.00 per event plus the additional £1 per swimmer to cover the coaches passes.

Entry details are below:

http://www.nun-bed-sc.co.uk/StaticContent/Nuneaton%20April%202017%20meet%20promoters%20conditions.pdf

Any questions please let me know

Thank you