Tuesday 3 April 2018

Holme Pierrepont Team Day Event – Sunday 10th June - Update


Thanks again to everyone for their deposits, the booking has now been confirmed and I am very pleased to say we have a total of 64 swimmers from across all of our squads attending the day.
Due to maximum numbers permitted in the lagoon and adult / child ratios that have to be adhered to for safety reasons, the event is currently full and I am operating a stand-by list. 

All those who put their name on the list and paid their deposit by the required date have got a place. I was also able to offer a few additional places to some of those who contacted me directly after the deadline; on a first come, first served basis – anyone else has been placed onto the stand-by list.
I have placed a list on the Notice Board at West Park of those who have a confirmed place.

As we have a stand-by list – if anyone has a change of plan and finds out they now cannot go, please do let me know so I can re-allocate the space.
The balance payment of £10 is due by Saturday 5th May. Please can this be paid into the box at West Park; if you would prefer to do a bank transfer please let me know.

Unfortunately, there was not enough interest in a bus for this to be worthwhile, so please plan to make your own way to Holme Pierrepont on the day. We’ll provide further instructions around directions, where to meet and what to bring nearer the time.

Only parents of 8 or 9-year-old children need to stay; other children can be dropped off at 9.30am and will be supervised until 3pm, however any parents and families who want to are more than welcome to stay and enjoy a day at the park.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.